Saturday, 5 January 2013

Segment: Pencarian Bloglist Owhsem

*click the cute banner if you want to join*
WHY I LIKE BLOGGING?
I have so many reasons why I like blogging..... Let me tell.
1.  I can share my  opinion about our country or lesson. I'm embrrassed to talk face to face so I use this blog to tell my opinion. You can read it, and you can share it.
2. I know so many people use this reason. Same with me too. I expressed all my feelings in this blog. Especially when I'm happy. This the second blog for me to express my feeling. First place is definitelay ALLAH.
3. I really, really, really love to read all kind of books. As the book must be purchased with money, then I choose to read on the Internet. I like to also read the life stories of others. I can make it as a lesson of my life. Other bloggers also like to give a tour of the world. So I do not have difficult to find books. Just need to create a blog and follow the blog useful for me.
4. Through the blog, I can also get to know other bloggers. I can address them through the chatbox or shoutbox. If I come face to face with them, not certain that I will greet this because I am a shy person.
5. I can also help myself to improve weaknesses in writing essays. Even more so in English. Insya-Allah, I am determined I will write at least one entry in English every month.
6. Finally, I had the opportunity to win prizes by participating in the segment or contest organized by other bloggers. Chance to get a prize is wide.
7. Another one, I can use my creativity to design this blog. It help me when PSV......errr.........maybe.
Sorry if this entry as essay writing to be sent to the teacher. I will try to write english essay more relaxed. Only then there are people who want to read. Sorry again if there are too many grammatical errors in this post. I need more training to improve my English.
 I want to tag:
* Shekechik
* Gadis Lollipop
* Celoteh Ibu Amirul
* Alya Humaira
* Dyssa Sahhir
 Assalamualaikum..........

11 comments:

  1. thanks for joining my dear. Tapi you terlupa tag 2 rakan blog. and pastikan dorang tahu okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dtg dari segmen yg same . follow sini .http://aswaleyla.blogspot.com/2013/01/segment-pencarian-bloglist-owhsem.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...thanks tag saya..tp saya tak faham segmen ni...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo..maknanya..kalau awk tag sy, sy kena hupdate ka?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hye...
    done 4Low back...
    thanks...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tq sebab tag Celoteh Ibu Amirul

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear.... nice blog! may Allah bless.. practise makes perfect right? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sudi komen ;)